- Full Title: A Baker’s Best Friend: An Easy Baking Cookbook With Very Simple, Very Delicious Baking Recipes and Baking Methods for Cookies, Muffins, Cakes, Quiches, and More (2nd Edition)
- Autor: BookSumo Press
- Print Length: 73 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: April 2, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1092456813
- ISBN-13: 978-1092456814
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 3,23 Mb
>>> Download <<<
Get your copy of the best and most unique Baking recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on delicious methods of baking. A Baker’s Best Friend is a complete set of simple but very unique Baking recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
A Baker’s Best Friend is 6 chapters of baking goodness with easy baking recipes for:
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the delicious Baking recipes you will learn:
- Simple Sugar Muffins
- Whole Wheat Muffins
- Ivy League Muffins
- Oatmeal and Cinnamon Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies
- Buttery Lemon Cookies
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Yellow Vanilla Cake
- Cheesecake Japanese Style
- Maple Pecan Cheesecake
- A Quiche Of Mushrooms and Spinach
- The Simplest Zucchini Quiche I
- Simple Buttermilk Biscuits
- Traditional English Biscuits
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!
Related Searches: Baking cookbook, Baking recipes, Baking book, easy baking cookbook, easy baking recipes, baking methods, muffin recipes cookbook