- Full Title: A Texas Mexican Cookbook: Delicious Texas Recipes and Mexican Recipes for a New Style of Tex Mex Cooking (2nd Edition)
- Autor: BookSumo Press
- Print Length: 63 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: April 5, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 109281633X
- ISBN-13: 978-1092816335
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 4,01 Mb
>>> Download <<<
Get your copy of the best and most unique Texas and Mexican recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on Texas and Mexican recipes. A Texas & Mexican Cookbook is a complete set of simple but very unique Texas and Mexican recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the Texas and Mexican Recipes You Will Learn:
- Cajun Turkey Stew
- A Southern Style Potato Salad
- Easy Jalapeno Bites
- Pinto Beans from Texas
- Texas Style Fried Chicken
- Sweet Honey Chicken
- Texas Mexican Burritos
- Authentic Southern Corn
- Mexican Cheese Dumplings
- Guadalajara Gravy
- Easy Texas Grilled Chicken
- Hickory Mushroom Stuffed Burgers
- Spicy Sweet Potatoes
- Texas Classic Armadillo Eggs
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!
Related Searches: texas recipes, texas cookbook, mexican recipes, mexican cookbook, tex mex recipes, tex mex cookbook, texas cooking