- Full Title: A Tuscan Cookbook: Tuscan Recipes for True Tuscan Italian Cooking (2nd Edition)
- Autor: BookSumo Press
- Print Length: 118 pages
- Publisher: BookSumo Press; 2 edition
- Publication Date: January 20, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: B07MZ96KBQ
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 4,21 Mb
>>> Download <<<
True Tuscan Cooking.
Get your copy of the best and most unique Tuscan recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on Tuscan style cooking. A Tuscan Cookbook is a complete set of simple but very unique Tuscan recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the Tuscan Recipes You Will Learn:
- Italian Chicken Mushroom Casserole
- Cream Cheese Chicken Roulade
- Southern Italian Peasant Potatoes
- Hearty Provence Soup
- Grilled Italian Panini
- Cannellini Veggies Soup
- Bean Feta Stew
- Zesty Rosemary Steak
- Smoked Sundried Tomato Soup
- Pecorino-Romano Soup
- Crusted Catfish Fillets
- Chicken Kale Skillet
- Homey Potato Casserole
- Crimini Pasta Bake
- White Wine Chicken Stew
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!
Related Searches: Tuscan cookbook, Tuscan recipes, Tuscan, italian recipes, italian cookbook, italian cooking, tuscan cooking