- Full Title: All About Chicken: An Easy Chicken Cookbook Filled With Delicious Chicken Recipes (2nd Edition)
- Autor: BookSumo Press
- Print Length: 66 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: April 16, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1094782882
- ISBN-13: 978-1094782881
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 2,90 Mb
>>> Download <<<
Get your copy of the best and most unique Chicken recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on delicious and new ways to cook with Chicken. All About Chicken is a complete set of simple but very unique Chicken recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
Discover a new style of cooking chicken with delicious and unique spice mixes, and spice blends. Be sure to check-out the appendix as you browse the recipes to learn how to make some delicious spice mixes at home!
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the delicious Chicken recipes you will learn:
- Countryside Baked Chicken
- Chicken and Waffle Sandwich
- Crispy Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Classical Creole Chicken
- Louisiana Paella
- Cajun Linguine
- Jerk Chicken I
- Caribbean Style Fettuccine
- Jamaican Wings II
- Indian Style Chicken I
- Easy Japanese Style Chicken Breast
- Tomatoes and Onion Chicken
- Rustic Style Chicken
- Savory Garlic Chicken Breast
- Teriyaki, Tomatillos, and Muenster Chicken
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!
Related Searches: Chicken cookbook, Chicken recipes, Chicken, easy chicken cookbook, weeknight dinner recipes, Chicken dinners, spice mixes