- Full Title: Brain Body Diet: 40 Days to a Lean, Calm, Energized, and Happy Self
- Print Length:
- Publisher: HarperCollins and Blackstone Audio; Unabridged AUDIO edition
- Publication Date: March 5, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1982606940
- ISBN-13: 978-1982606947
- Download File Format | Size: pdf |
>>> Download <<<
The information in these pages will completely change the way you look at your health. Dr. Sara Gottfried’s BRAIN BODY DIET is a proven, 40-day program for healing the symptoms of Brain Body Breakdown, which include:
· Weight gain, thicker waistline, difficulty losing weight
· Fluid retention, feeling puffy all over, dull skin color, sensitivity to chemicals
· Brain fog, sluggishness, trouble concentrating or thinking clearly, slow mental processing speed
· Leaky gut, which may appear as gas, abdominal bloating and discomfort, acid reflux, constipation, loose stool
· Overwhelm, restlessness, or anxiety
· Depression, impulsivity, aggression
· Sugar, alcohol, or dairy cravings that you just can’t ditch
· Addictive tendencies for food, alcohol, exercise, shopping, social media, or your smartphone
BRAIN BODY DIET is the program that so many have been waiting for. Filled with incredible success stories, thorough research, and the kind of rich insights Dr. Sara Gottfried is known for, BRAIN BODY DIET is the missing link for total body health.
”May be just what we need to end dieting for women.” –Mark Hyman, New York Times bestselling author, on The Hormone Reset Diet
About the Author
Sara Gottfried M.D. is the author of the critically-acclaimed Amazon #1 bestselling book, Younger: A Breakthrough Program to Reset Your Genes, Reverse Aging, and Turn Back the Clock 10 Years. Her book is now available for preorder and you can submit your receipt to TheYoungerBook.com to obtain bonuses and get started.
Dr. Sara, as she is known to many, previously published two New York Times and Amazon bestselling books, The Hormone Cure and The Hormone Reset Diet. She is a Harvard- and MIT-educated physician, speaker, yoga teacher, and author. For the past 25 years, Dr. Sara has practiced functional medicine as a board-certified gynecologist. Her unique mission to change the conversation about women’s health has galvanized a large community of empowered women. Dr. Sara lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two daughters. Learn more at SaraGottfriedMD.com.