- Full Title: Cooking with Pork: Feast on Pork with 40 Mouth-Watering Recipes – Appetizers, Lite Bites Mains
- Autor: Christina Tosch
- Print Length: 140 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: April 15, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1094655449
- ISBN-13: 978-1094655444
- Download File Format | Size: azw3 | 4,21 Mb
>>> Download <<<
From chops to fillets, tenderloin to bacon if you are planning on cooking with pork then you will love these mouth-watering recipes for appetizer, lite bites and mains.
Enjoy family favorite recipes including Spicy Mac n Cheese with Pork or dinner-party pleasing puff pastry Pork Wellington.
Discover soups, stews, stir-fries, pancakes, chilli and lots more including:
– Asian-Style Meatballs
– Root Beer Pulled Pork Nachos
– Peachy Pork Picante
– Pulled Pork Pancake Stacks with Whiskey Maple Syrup
– Coconut Pork Curry
– Greek Pork Souvlaki with Pita & Tzatziki
Cooking with Pork brings together a collection of pork-based recipes to create in the comfort of your own kitchen.