- Full Title: Indian Cookbook: An Indian Cookbook Filled with Authentic Indian Recipes (2nd Edition)
- Autor: BookSumo Press
- Print Length: 129 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: January 16, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1794251235
- ISBN-13: 978-1794251236
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 4,61 Mb
>>> Download <<<
Plese Buy Premium From My Download Link, To Support Me & Download all Books with MaX SPeeD!
Get your copy of the best and most unique Indian recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on Indian food. The Indian Cookbook is a complete set of simple but very unique Indian recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the Indian Recipes You Will Learn:
- Mumbai Pilaf
- Couscous Curried
- Eggplant Gujarati
- Raj’s Chapati
- Kerala Tofu Curry
- Kerala Seafood Curry
- Traditional Flat Bread (Naan)
- Indian Potato and Peas Pot
- Simple Curried Potatoes
- Pot Roast Gwalior
- Maharashtra Broccoli
- Anika’s Dhal Makhani (Lentil Curry)
- Simple Coconut Curry
- How to Make Chickpeas
- Indian Rice Krispy’s
- Kerala Lunch Box (Raisin Salad)
- Punjabi Greens Curry
- South Indian Veggie Salad
- North Indian Onion Dip
- Cashew Pilaf
- Curried Eggs for Breakfast
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!
Related Searches: Indian cookbook, Indian recipes, Indian book, Indian, indian recipe book, indian food, indian cuisine