- Full Title: Spicy, Savoury, Saucy, Oh My!: 30 Hot Sauce Recipes for Mild, Medium And 5-Alarm Flavour
- Autor: Stephanie Sharp
- Print Length: 80 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: April 20, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 109535258X
- ISBN-13: 978-1095352588
- Download File Format | Size: azw3 | 2,66 Mb
>>> Download <<<
There are several steps to slicing, seeding and stemming a pepper that make sure you don’t irritate your hands or your eyes while cooking.
* The number one rule is wear gloves! I can’t stress this enough! You may not like the feel of latex but you will really hate the sting of juice under your nails or in your eyes.
* The second step is to wash the pepper and pat dry with a towel. This will remove any film or dirt on the pepper and give the best taste possible.
* For most of these recipes, you will need to remove the stems and seeds of the peppers. Using a sharp knife, cut slits in the peppers and remove the seeds and stems while still keeping the pepper intact.
* For strips, cut peppers along the length to desired thickness
* For dice, cut peppers into strips and then dice smaller groups of strips
* Always throw the gloves out when finished and wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water