- Full Title: The Brazilian Cookbook: 50 Delicious Brazilian Recipes for Real Brazilian Cooking (2nd Edition)
- Autor: BookSumo Press
- Print Length:
- Publisher: BookSumo Press; 2 edition
- Publication Date: January 22, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: B07N1S1PVJ
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 5,14 Mb
>>> Download <<<
Bring the Best of Brazil to Your Kitchen. With Some Real Brazilian Cooking.
True Brazilian cooking is a medley of rices, spices, meats, and desserts.
The Brazilian Cookbook is a collection of the simplest and most tasteful Brazilian recipes you can learn.
Enjoy handmade delicious meals that will leave you desiring more. The Brazilian Cookbook, presents an innovative style of cooking that is unmatched by any cookbook. Discover a method of cooking that is new and original.
The Brazilian Style of cooking is one to be admired, learn this style, with 50 delicious and easy recipes straight from the heart of South America.
Here is a Preview of the Authentic Brazilian Recipes You Will Learn:
- Brazilian Apple Pastry
- Creamy Seafood Stew
- Traditional Beef Hash: (Picadillo)
- Brazilian Chicken Soup: (Canja)
- Picadinho’a Brasiliera: (Ground Beef)
- São Paulo Pesto
- Brazilian Cherry Pecan Cake
- Carmen’s Beijinho de Coco
- Easy Brazilian Steak: (Churrasco)
- Rice Casserole
- Fava Beans Spanish Style
- Spicy Spanish Beef Stir Fry
- Brazilian Street Plantain
- Homemade Piri Piri
- How to Make Dulce de Leche
- Estroganafe: (Stroganoff)
- Much, much more!
Related Searches: Brazilian cookbook, Brazilian recipes, Brazilian cuisine, Brazilian food, Brazilian cooking, Brazil recipes, Brazil cookbook