- Full Title: The Brownie Lover’s Cookbook: 40 Best Baked Recipes to Celebrate National Brownie Day
- Autor: Daniel Humphreys
- Print Length: 138 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: January 27, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1795243864
- ISBN-13: 978-1795243865
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 1,92 Mb
>>> Download <<<
Brownies are a decadent and rich marriage of cake and cookie that melt in the mouth leaving you wanting more.
There are lots of different ways to serve these tantalizing treats from squares to scones, trifles to tortes and puddings to pizza.
Whether you buy a brownie box mix or bake from scratch, don’t let National Brownie Day go by without treating your family and friends.
Discover home-baked chocolatey creations including:
• After-Dinner Brownie Truffles
• Coffee Maple Brownie Torte
• Peach Praline Brownie Sundaes
• Choc Chip Blondie Brownies
• Strawberry Fudge Brownies
• Iced Black Forest Brownies
In fact, we’ve got lots of variations on the traditional brownie.
Whether you like nuts, white chocolate, candies or more, there is a beloved brownie recipe to suit all tastes.