- Full Title: The Sugar Smart Cookbook for Kids: *Trim the Sugar from Your Child’s Diet *Raise Kids on Nutritious Sugar Solutions *Serve Over 100 Family-Friendly Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less
- Print Length:
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Publication Date: March 5, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736975624
- ISBN-13: 978-0736975629
- Download File Format | Size: epub |
>>> Download <<<
Sugar Smart Kids Are Healthy Kids
Let's face it, kids love sweets. Add that to the fact that many foods, from mustard to beef jerky to salad dressing contain hidden sugar and it's no wonder that childhood obesity, an early indicator of diabetes and other serious health risks, is on the rise.
Where can you go for sugar smart solutions that don't take a lot of time to make and aren't difficult to prepare? Cookbook author and mom Georgia Varozza has plenty of ideas for preparing simple, straightforward, trouble-free recipes for every meal of the day that will please even the pickiest eaters.
You and your kids will enjoy low-sugar creations, such as:
- Cheesy Apple Nachos
- Greek Isles Salsa
- Stealth Kale
- Chicken Salad Tortilla Wraps
…and many more
The Sugar Smart Cookbook for Kids will help you trim sugar from your child's diet and offer a better, more healthful way to eat.
About the Author
Georgia Varozza, author of the popular Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook (more than 75,000 copies sold), enjoys teaching people how to prepare and preserve healthy foods, live simply, and get the most from what they have. She works in publishing and lives in a small Oregon community.